VW Lemons

Well, since VW won't appease me, or even HUMOR me, for that matter,
I've taken the next step.

I registered VEEDUB-LEMONS.COM, and the site will be up in a few days.
Anyone having serious problems, or MANY problems, send me a note at:
veedublemons@compusource.net

In 3 weeks, I have no less than 10 problems with my Jetta GLX, and the car
even
had a service history before I even bought it!! I leased it on 9/19/98, and
it had been
serviced twice in August! No, I'm not referring to Pre_Delivery Inspection
(PDI).
That would actually make 3 services.

Keeping in mind, that I bought a Beetle on 8/3/98, my cousing bought one
about
2 weeks later (same dealer), and then 2-3 weeks later I leased the Jetta
GLX.
Honestly, I expected more for $23K MSRP, and what I got is disgusting.
In the first week, I was at the dealer 3-4 times, and have gone about
another
3-4 times since. I work as a contractor, so if I don't show up, or show up
late,
I don't get paid for the missing time. No salary here, and that's cost me
over
$800 so far, in just the first 3 weeks.

The dealer has been stupendous, and is just simply overwhelmed with problem
VW's,
including Cabrio's and NB's with blown transmissions, a NB with the
"persistent
idiot light", etc....

I spoke to them today, and gave them a fair chance. They didn't want to take
it.
and so my crusade begins....

www.veedub-lemons.com  will be up tomorrow, or the next day, with links

Tony Mori
1998 NB/Blue/Grey/5Spd/Gas/CP/SP - "Chester"
1998 Jetta GLX - Green/Beige/5Spd/VR6/Leather - "Junkyard Dog"