From: George Turner, Jr. <george@dxnet.com>
To: jettaglx@igtc.com <jettaglx@igtc.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 13, 1998 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: h&r group purchase

>I can do a group purchase on shocks if anyone would like.  the reason why
the group purchase is going around is because I was changing my current set
up, and I got the BOMB deal because there was soo much cash involved.
(selfish on my part, but can anyone beat H&R coil overs for $1094?  the
best price I got was $1650 from mike potter, and his prices are always the
lowest!)  Let me know the type of shocks...and I can set it all up!
>send me some info and I can get it going!
>george

Chan