Re: SCARRRYY!!!!

I recently had to change my suspension back to stock casue i blew my Spax and
to tell you the truth its a big difference especially when your so used to
driving a caqr hard around the turns. The stock suspension is ugly period.
What George is saying is once youve come accustomed to driving your car
everyday a certain way with a certain feel, once those factors change it is
SCARRY. When you try to take a turn you usually take  at 65and the rear end
starts coming out   you better slow it down to 40and tap on those brakes.
Anyway George I fell your pain man, I can' t wait for the H&R's. And for all
the rest of you guys stop the bashing man this shit is getting out of