SUN.

I know that I will get mad flames about this and will probably start another
war, Like I did with Audi Question but what the hell.

Went to Valvaline Oil Change to get an oil change done. I don't usually do
this but I was in a hurry and I promised myself to get it done this weekend.
Either way I pull in and they do the engine flush thing before the oil
change. Well that destroys the filter. They start the oil change and They
find out the don't have the filter in stock. I was pretty upset. So they ran
to the auto store to get one. Luckily its like in the next plaza. The guy
took the filter and got to the store and they couldn't find the right one.
He calls me, I waited at valvaline. I explained that the reason he was have
troubles is cause it is a VR6 and not a 2.0l. So they found it instantly and
he came but. I had been there 45mins might I add, not very instant. =}
Either way the three guys there felt so bad that I had to wait so they did
everything for me. Engine flush and oil and tranny oil and whole bunch off
other stuff that I can't remember. Cost was like nothing but I got so much
done that I didn't expect. I rechecked everything to make sure it was all
done right. 1hour 15mins later I was out of there. My car has never ran so
good. Shifting is the best now. I really need that done, probably more than
the oil itself.

Either way damn good weekend.