SAT.

Background: I relize that I draw attention to all these wan-a-be racer
types. I have a black jetta GLX '95 with the blackest windows before limo
tint. I also painted all the badges yellow. This seems to get people to want
to dick with me. Oh well let them.

Story: I was at the mall, shopping and I left. =} I have might I ad my
really cute friend Jessica with me. I am pulling out of the mall and I see
the White Eclipse with the Phantom covers and black windows right behind me.
On my ass. Did everything he could to follow me to the light. Well low and
behold we get to the light which is maybe 200ft from the mail exit. I was
going to turn right and take Jess home but before I could put on my blinker
I hear the passanger from the Eclipse yell over. "Arn't You the F*cking man"
I of course waved and said "Thanx I love your approval" The driver then revs
his engine, and yells over "Let's go." I look at Jess and she tells me that
it is okay to race.(Side note. All my friends know that I will not race with
them in the car unless they say okay.) So I look over and I said "it
wouldn't be fair." Might I add I said this right when the other direction
got the yellow. He asked why and....I said cause I have 2 extra Cyls. At the
exact instance that I said that the light turned green. He was taken by
surprise and floored it...wrong move, while his tires spun and spun, I did a
modearte launch and took it to 6000 through 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. About 2 miles
down the road another light comes up. I stopped and he came up and could say
anything. I absolutely killed him. Not by a couple cars either. I waited to
turn right this time for him and he pulled up next to be. "I waved again and
said thanx for your approval." Turned right and that was it.

Moral: I could have probably been beat. He had a fast car. But he was
stupid.

That was Sat. wait untill you here my Sun. story.