Re: New list

Hey Joe!

That would be a great idea, considering that I'm goo-goo-gaa-gaa over
the new Audi TT!!!  I really hope I can own that car one day in the future.

Park that bad mutha-fucka right next to my Jetta  :)

-Chuck Simpson
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6

NON-VW/Audi content:
BTW, don't go see the movie "Strange Land" written by Dee Snyder
(ex-lead singer of Twisted Sister).  This movie was much worse than
Godzilla!!!   Just wanted to make sure you all don't waste you time
watching this movie when you could be out driving your VW's!!!