RE: Mr. Sunshine (was RE: AUDI CREAMED)

At 07:34 PM 10/11/98 -0700, you wrote:
>You are just mad that my NB whipped the shit out of a Audi.  Mater mechanic
>my ass.  More like fetch me boy.  I heard a rumor that you have a hopped up
>Yougo with a chain saw motor in it.  Any truth to this?  Wrench turner,
>maybe you should get a real job.  The only mechanics that I have ever known
>with the exception of a few were losers!!
>
>Talk shit to me, I give it back
>Bryan

Bryan, Go ahead and sprout your shit and in the end you NB will end up in
the trash where it belongs.
I am certainly not jealous of your NB beating an A4. I really don't care.
Your message is a sign of a lack of intelligence on your part. Since you
like to talk about having alot of money who really cares. I sure don't and
I am sure everyone else on this list  would also care less.  Brag about
never taking your car in for service who cares. It is just one piece of
crap less we have to work on. To me it sounds like you are jealous of me
and my experience and could only dream of what I do.  Lets face it your
jealous.

I think you better use your spell checker before you send a message. With
all your so called money your messages should be perfect.

Don

Don