Re: AUDI CREAMED

Well there ya go, the facts have it.  I'm certainly glad you're not in
the scientific field.  How many unknown variables went into this little,
oh so conclusive, experiment of yours?

Anyone want to take bets on how long that little (fully voided power
train warranty) supercharged Beetle will last??  I give it a year, and
that's being generous. Let's see, how can I put this,...FOOL!  Here's an
idea, the next time you go to buy a new car, by a used one instead and
just burn (LITERALLY!) an extra grand of two in place of voiding a
perfectly good warranty on a new car. Did you think they just through
that warranty in for free?

I love it when people use there brains for filling.