RE: AUDI CREAMED

Well Boys, I came up on this Audi 1.8t.  I was driving my supercharged New
Beetle.
This guy nodded to me and we took off.  I have to say after seeing that I
don' t think I would consider buying one.  I must have been 2 blocks ahead
at the end.  I blew him off the line.  I think I may need new front tires
now!  I guess this answers the turbo Vs supercharger question.  I am rated
about 190-210  never had it tested. This A4 must have some serious lag
problems.

Get this, came to the next light and in my surprised he admits having a
chip installed.  He didn't say which one.  Well I guess I found out first
hand and guys I have to tell you I am sticking to the VR6 and my
supercharged NB.

Bryan