RE: AUDI CREAMED

You know, considering my post, which was pretty challenging, and
"looking-for-an-argument-sh", I must commend you on your response. You
didn't yell, scream, insult, throw the VW certification around, etc...

You instead gave a very good response.

In this age of every psycho and nut having a PC and being on the 'Net, I
must say
it was a commendable response, again, even considering MY post back about
owning a NB.