RE: Bottom End Performance Mods

VW doesn't send a guy out to look at the car.  They trust the dealers
judgment.  The dealer would never pick up the tab.  They would not mention
it to VW and poof they have an approval for a replacment.  They get paid
and the customer is happy.  They don't go out of there way to find mods.

Bryan  GOT IT FROM TWO VW DEALERS HERE IN DENVER  BITE ME!