Re: Preferencial treatment

On Oct 9, 10:33pm, deecee@exit109.com wrote:
> Here is my answer. In my opinion the customers who purchase cars at my
> dealership should get preferential treatment over customers who live in
> town and purchased from other dealers.

That's a good point.  When I bought my car, I was living in Sacramento.
I knew I was moving in a month or so (post graduation) to the SF Bay
Area, but I decided to get the car before I moved - I needed a car I
could trust.  (My 1980 Oldsmobile wagon was gettin freaky.)  So since
I did move, I'd hate to think that the dealer would "punish" me.

However, the dealer that I go to for service - Sunnyvale VW - just rocks
and they're tres cool (most of the time).

Funny story: They were all upset because when they tried to fix my
ABS light they somehow locked up my alarm.  They were worried when
I picked it up - fortunately, all I had to do was pull the fuses and
let the alarm reboot.  But it was kind of cool to see them worried
about it. :-)

--
John A. Kilpatrick                        Systems/Network Administrator
kilpatri@sgi.com                       Silicon Graphics Inc., Team TREX