Bimmers and VWs

I park next to an M3 in my garage everyday, I have had it pegged against
the speed limiter at 140 mph, wagged the tail out at about 70 mph, and
spun it sideways across a mall parking lot, definately an awesome car,
but like I said, I will race a 328is any day, any time, and surprise the
hell out of the driver, and as I pass him, all he can think is "My car
cost twice as much as his, why isn't it faster?"  This holds true for a
stock GTI as well, so yes, there is a comparison between a BMW and a VW,
I have the experience to make such a comparison.  And remember, this
aint no 318ti, were talking the mother of all driving machines.

However, if I were to choose which car to drive everyday(the M3 is my
brother's), I would pick the GTI.

Billy T.