Re: AUDI Question

C'mon there Billy boy.... Lets modify the A4 or the 328is with the mods you
have in the GTI. We've all seen em'. And at that point I don't think you
would last very long...  Now don't get me wrong, I like Vw's, but when you
start comparing em to BMWs, I think they fall VERY short. Apples and
Oranges... Plus the status that goes along with a BMW - I don't honestly
think they spend 35k-45k on car so they can race around with BRIGHT yellow
GTI's. Now if you considered racing an M3---hhhaaaaa.......

"AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE, CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO!"

Have fun!
98GLXVR6