Re: Where to park (WAS: Dings in the door...)

Okay.... I think this thread of 1.8T vs VR6 is getting way out of the
scope of the discussion... I agree that nothing, absolutely nothing,
can take place of engine displacement. I am sure different tuners have
different ideas about tuning cars for their respective reasons... some
want raw power - like the forementioned EIP 500hp VR6 to a 4.2L Audi A3
with twin turbo capabilities. Others look for a more conventional, well
rounded Bahn burner. I am sure that only a lucky few will be able to
afford these 500hp VR6 or the 4.2L Audi A3.
All I am going say is that the 1.8T (Audi A4) and the VR6 (GTI or GLX)
are 2 different breeds and 2 great cars.

Cris
A4 1.8TQ - Wett.