Re: AUDI Question

 Now, now,... you are comparing apples to oranges... a highly modded GLX
vs. a stock 1.8T? If you want a fully mod GLX vs. a fully mod A4 (w/ 2.0L)...
the A4 will have about 100 more horses then that GLX(320), to all 4 wheels.
The A4 has become one of the most sought after tuner cars. With 6 different
stages and race spec. engine... the depth of your wallet is the limit. :)
BTW, I've been lurking on this list for a year now... I was looking at a
GLX, but decided on the A4. But I am all VW-Audi fan!

Cris
A4 1.8TQ - rated at 200hp... for now. :)