Re: AUDI Question

VW owns Audi... kinda like Honda and Acura... Anyway, I've never heard
of anyone using the Garrets chip with the A4. Most of us are using either
Neuspeed (low cost) to TAP/ABT/MTM/Wetterauer (high cost ~ $695) for
a stage I chip. I have heard that the Garret chip is not street legal...
maybe that's why no one (A4) uses them. Anyway, most of these chips
will bring the turbo to full boost (.8bar to 1bar) at relatively low rpm.
With the Wetterauer chip, I am at full boost at ~2400 rpm @ 206lbs of torque,
and 200hp at somewhere between high 4 to low 5K rpm. Sorry, I don't have
their exact figures... but you can look at their dyno chat at
www.chip-tuning.com.
FWIW, here are some numbers for a 200hp chipped A4. Please note, these
numbers are posted by others, your mileage may vary:
0-60: 6.7 - 7.1 sec.  using G-Tech.
1/4 mile: 15.7 (or something like that) at the strip.
I don't know what the GLXs are posting, so you be the judge.

As for the Audi list... there is a Quattro list out there... just do
a search on Audi Quattro. If you do sign up, expect to get ALOT of mail! :)

Adam Lindsay... where are you in Rochester? Have you seen a Yellow
A4 running around?? Hopefully, I will see you around, considering
there aren't that many European car enthusiasts around here.
Later,

Cris
A4 1.8TQ, Brilliant Yellow, Wetterauer equipped.