Re: The VR6 is King.. HA! (VWs ARE VWs)

> However, I do think people on the list have the right to bash other VW's as
> well as other cars, & even VR6 cars if they wish.

So, where are all the Passat Owners with the VR6?  I would imagine
it's the same engine, and not a tuned down version.  It seems that
they should be joining this "discussion."  I happen to love all the
VW's, whatever engine they come with.  I give them all the thumbs
up as I drive by...

BTW, I never saw a response for the Volkstoberfest (sp?) location.
Any info would help.  Thanks

--
Benjamin M. Piecuch
Hamilton Standard