RE: The VR6 is King.. HA! (VWs ARE VWs)

I'm with you Alex.  I love my GLX, & I race an A2 Golf 8V.  I also use my
friend's A1 GTI to break in my race tires, & I still have an urge (but no $)
to get a 16V car although it's been about 8 years since I've driven one.

Each one possesses a set of common VW characteristics as well as a set of
unique characteristics that are exclusive to each model.  I enjoy them all, &
I would love to get an A1 & a 16V to round out my "collection."  I even think
an A3 TDI would make a very interesting & enjoyable vehicle.  The size of my
driveway & the size of my bank account are the only things holding me back.

However, I do think people on the list have the right to bash other VW's as
well as other cars, & even VR6 cars if they wish.  I don't agree with them,
but they are every bit as free to express their views as the rest of the list.

Michael Keith
'98 Jetta GLX
'85 Golf SCCA ITB/DSP