Re: Alarm Probs

Someone on the list mentioned you must make sure the head-unit is inserted
completely into the dashboard.  You may want to go and try to push up
against
the head-unit to make sure it isn't sticking out at all.
I never had this problem, but I would go ahead and try to see if it fixes
any
of those problems you are currently having.

-Chuck Simpson
'98 White Jetta GLX-VR6