RE: Off-topic: parking lot door ding

It wasn't my first door ding, but it was by far the worst. I think I have 3
or 4 other very small dings on the driver's side. It seems unavoidable up
here in the northeast. One of these days I think I'll drop by a dent removal
place and ask for a bulk discount :)

Actually, I'm thinking rather than an ugly molding hanging on the side of
the car maybe I can rig some kind of stun gun where it would electrocute
anything that comes in contact with my car. I've seen a device that looks
like The Club but has a stun gun attached to it. By the time I get back to
my car, the perpetrator would still be lying unconscious by my car waiting
for me to open a can of whup ass..Hmm....it would definitely keep cats off
the hood too >-)

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue