THANKS- Car Covers??

I'm not sure of the name of the place. I walked by it the other day with my
girlfriend, and of course she just wanted to keep walking. I'll go back way
one of these days when the traffic is lighter. But hey thanks for the info
on Metric. I'll keep them in mind for any work that needs to be performed
on the ol' VR6....

QUESTION: Where can I order a car cover for the GLX. Any good places out
there. Now I would think you would need to remove the antenna before
donning the cover, correct? I'm giving my car a little rest 10k in 3
months, (stupid miles) so as it sits I'd like to cover it. I let it sit for
a week already and when it started some belt under the hood was making an
awful whining noise. It went away as I gave it gas, but sitting idle again,
it began to whine... any ideas?

Thanks again.
GLXVR6 still stock.