Re: VR6 owner behaviour (was Re: The VR6 is King (was RE: Jetta GL(X) bashing)

I know that I am pretty new to the list but I don't really agree with the
2.0 bashing. I used to have an Eclipse GSX and was on the DSM list.
Although my car was the top of the line model I never thought of dogging
someone on the list just because they had a 1.8L 8V motor. I just thought
of it like they had another Eclipse and they were members of the same
list. There is more to talk about cars than engine stuff, don't the 2.0
and the VR6 cars have stuff in common? I know this is a Jetta GLX list and
all but the 2.0 people shouldn't be singled out just because they can't
run a quarter mile as fast. After all I remember reading that the 2.0 GTI
had better skidpad numbers than the VR6 GTI ('95 R&T). I'll agree that the
VR6 is one awesome motor but so was the pressurized 2.0 16V in my Eclipse.
Just because my car had about 150hp over the 1.8 didn't mean I could say
their car was a piece of junk.

JEss