Mailing list rage

OK, as the person who inadvertently 'started' this, let me
try to end it.

First of all, this is the Jetta GLX mailing list.  People who
drive non-GLX cars may occasionally read things on this list
that they'd rather not read, VW-owner or not.  This is fair,
because even the GLX owners have it happen, too.

Secondly, I posted my impressions of a 10 minute drive in a 4
cylinder, automatic GL, not *your* GL (for any value of "your").
My car is (for the moment) entirely stock, and I'm sure a lot
of GLXers out there would tell me a stock GLX drives like ass.
I don't take it personally, I just try to glean some knowledge
from all the comments in this list, and over the course of time
I will make some mods that will leave me with a car I really
enjoy driving.

Finally, someone on this list, whose contributions I usually
appreciate, recommends that:

	Don't go out of your way to tell people that are involved
	in a thread that you just don't agree with the topic they're
	talking about. If you do, and you do it to the entire list,
	then you're a moron.

But a few sentences later writes:

	Bottom line guys is that there is no moderation on this list,
	so senior list members should step up every now and then to
	'reset' everyones' mentality.

I tend to agree with the latter piece of advice, and hope it does
not imply that senior list members are morons.  But, then again,
one message in my mailbox from a 'moron' is better than multiple
messages from two of them.

Ob-GLX content: my planned mods are: K&N + airbox mods, Garrett
chip version .11(!) and Dunlop SP8000s.  Tires FIRST.

Murray in Vancouver
'97 Black GLX

P.S. Thanks to the 'combatant' in the original 'road rage' thread
who let it drop.  You know who you are.