RE: VR6 owner behaviour

Hey,
There is WAY too much hostility on this list. A few things to point out for
all the rookies out there.....
(1) Do NOT express opinions about other people to the entire list. This only
causes major flame wars that quickly spin out of control. Just take it
off-line.
(2) Do NOT take Wally seriously. Wally is (in a very warped way) the comic
relief on this list. Anything Wally says is not to be taken
personally.....trust me on that one.
(3) Don't go out of your way to tell people that are involved in a thread
that you just don't agree with the topic they're talking about. If you do,
and you do it to the entire list, then you're a moron. (for lack of a better
word) Instead of wasting your time and that of fellow list members, just
practice hitting the delete button once in a while if you're not interested
in a topic, and let the people involved finish their topic in peace.
(4) Insulting someone in retaliation for something that has been said
doesn't make you any better a person than the other. We've all been guilty
of this, (including myself) but you have to stop wasting everyones time with
it.
Bottom line guys is that there is no moderation on this list, so senior list
members should step up every now and then to 'reset' everyones' mentality.
This list has provided a great deal of info, but at the same time it has
provided a great deal of stupidity. I know there are people out there who
feel the same way because I've talked to u guys......so let's all try to
think a little before we speak. I hope the pointers I listed above were not
anything new to anyone out there. These are pretty universal list-server
ethics.
I personally have been hitting the 'delete' button way too much. I find that
50% of the posts are just retaliations for personal grudge wars. After a
while, you start to question whether or not it's all worth it. I hope it
is....
Take care,
-FlyinVR6
ICQ : 8994103