questions

I have two questions.  I own a Jetta GLX from late 97.  Every morning it
gurgles at start up almost wanting to die but doesn't.  I have had the fuel
pump replaced and it went away for awhile but is back again.  It seems to
occur mainly when it is warm.  Are there any others out there with a similar
problem and what was the fix?

My other question deals with a possible product.  A friend told me that
there was a body kit that replaced side panels to give you extra inches on
width.  I can picture my jetta with 20in by 10in wheels or something like
that!  Does anyone know of such a product?

ok, another question; whats the size limit for wheels on a jetta glx when
you plan to drop it with springs?

Thanks ahead of time!!!!