Re: 30k service... (WAS Re: road rage)

At 08:36 AM 10/2/98 -0400, Chuck Simpson wrote:
>How much did you pay for the 30k service?

It was free!  Of course, the 30k is measured in kilometres
here, and it's the last free scheduled maintenance under warranty.
If you're paying for it, I assume you don't live in Canada.

>I know I have a little while before I reach that point (currently
>10.5k),
>but was just curious since it seems the 30k service costs vary
>quite a bit from dealer to dealer.  I just wonder if they all perform
>the
>same maintenance.

I believe it was "tire" (and I use that term loosely) rotation,
brake fluid flush, new air filter, and oil change.

Murray in Vancouver
'97 Black GLX