20k service

I just had my 20k service on my 97 GLX, they did the usual.  They finally
ordered a new part for my window to solve the grease marks on my passenger
window.  I posted a while back that my stearing wheel was off-center and
a couple people responded that theirs had become off-center also....well
my rambling is leading to the reason why my steering wheel had become
off center. .........The dealer straightened it out, and was in the process
of meeting my girlfriend at a coffeehouse, as we left she forgot her purse
as I whipped my car into a u-turn juiced the throttle in 1st, and chirped the
tires into 2nd ( the whole time I was not in a straight line ) after I hit
2nd, I had
realized that the wheel was no longer in-center.....So I guess that's how
mine became off-center, maybe some of you have experienced the same,
and sorry for the rambling...........

Talat
97 GLX
Blk/Blk