Re: subwoofer

I went in and asked about the sub today, the MSR is $499.99 but my shop said
they could do it for $475.00  You would need a seperated amp, suggested RMS of
100-200 watts.  They attach it with a few small screws, but it's worth it not
to have anything rolling around back there.  Wiring--you'd need to run a power
line from the battery, and of course the wiring off your deck, it isn't too
hard to do, but the wires themselves are expensive.  You should use good thick
wires.  Wow, the sub is awesome, all I need to do now is get the $$$ together!

ROB
'97 GLX
DEI keyless entry
Pioneer/JBL/Hifonics/Infinity/Phoenix Gold
(would be equiped with JL Audio Stealthbox if owner weren't poor college
student edition)