Re: Re: top speed run

I didn't know that the dealer would hold that against you, I guess
they can and it's kinda scary.  I have hit redline a few times before
but I don't think I am in no way abusing my car, nor am I doing
anything abusive enough to void the warranty.  Heck if they can
find out you have red-lined, then they probably would be able
to tell that you hit the speed limiter.  My dealer has never said
anything to me about it nor does my car look or drive like it's
been abused (I am a auto detail nut!).  Has anyone else
experienced the same from a dealer???

Later.........
Talat
97 GLX