Re: Waterfest + Hondas = Need For New East Coast Show

matthew ivan und stnt <mxi0934@megahertz.njit.edu> writes:

>I too see the need for a premier east coast show to replace Waterfest

How about starting out slowly, say with a proposal to the
64 acre Larz Anderson Park (Museum of Transportaion) for an
Audi/VW lawn day?  I attended this years Mercyless Benz day,
and aside from some judging problems it was a fine way to spend
a Sunday afternoon.  I may be way off here, as I have never
attended or have any idea about the size of Waterfest.

BCNU,

Cobram@Juno.Com
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/1469/

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]