Re: Waterfest + Hondas = Need For New East Coast Show

Carlise, while perfect for a show is out of the question. It is the fact
that they are so good which makes them impossible to get. Their calander
is booked years in advance from what I remember reading. Beacause of the
limited length of good weather and the enormous amount of people that
attend each show they can not add any more events to the schedule. I doubt
that the Mopar or Corvette guys are going to give up Carlise for a bunch
of imports so....... I guess it is still worth looking into but I wouldn't
get your hopes up.

I think a small college is the best place..... relatively cheap, ample
parking... normally easy to get to. I think that research should be done
to keep the Gestapo/Nazi mentality away from the security wherever it is
held. I.E. the problem with campus security not letting some cars run the
autocross at Waterfest because they didn't have headlights and lisence
plates.

I too see the need for a premier east coast show to replace Waterfest and
would be willing to help organize something. For those of you who do not
know The Canadian Bug show in Toronto is such a show. Held at the end of
August every year it blows Waterfest away.

Just one last thing, where did Waterfest + Hondas come from? I s Rapid
parts planning on letting in Hondas this year since they now sell Honda
Stuff. Many of my friends have Hondas but they do not belong at
Waterfest.
Sorry so long but this is a subject I have thought a great deal about.