East coast???

At 03:02 PM 11/23/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hey,
>    This whole waterfest dilemma got me to thinking. What we need is a new
>premier VW/Audi show for the East Coast.

Hello, what about the west coast????  We have.....nothing.  We need a show
in cali or vegas (?).  I don't know about you but I NEVER see modified
Audi's. BMW's and Mercedes that's a different story.  I agree with the need
for a European show with segregated show areas, but not a show limited to
V.A.G. cars.  I think that the car show world would benefit from less 1st
Place oriented "shows" and more of a judgeless BS and BBQ affair similar to
VW & Grub Patrick had.  We also need Cruises similar to those seen in Max
Power magazine...

rock on.
              Tim Kling
             1992 16V GTI