Re: HEADLIGHTS

At 6:42 PM -0500 11/21/98, DAJ1204@aol.com wrote:
>I totally agree about the new Jetta. It is a mini Passat. The back end looks
>like a cheap copy of a Japanese wanna-be Mercedes!!
>
>'97 GLX
>Blue/Tan

Go out and actually look over the car. Major improvements in the trunk
(although you lose a little bit of space). Interior comforts are better
designed, and much more refined (the louvers on the air condition vents is
a prime example of a finesse touch).

Of course, the Jetta looks like the Passat. The A3 Jetta looks a lot like
the old Passat too-- especially from the rear and sides.

-Khan

Khan Klatt <kklatt@nw.verio.net>                                       Verio
Network Engineer                                    Bellingham Branch Office
Tel 800.591.2757 x 13                                    725 N. State Street
Fax 360.738.8315                                        Bellingham, WA 98225