Re: HEADLIGHTS

Anyone ever notice how a A3 jetta resembles a Hyundai Excel.  Before you rip on
me, I drove a 95 GL for two years before the GTI.  I like the new jetta, in fact,
my girlfriend bought one, but hasn't gotten it yet cause she is waiting for a
Silver one.  We drove it, and it seems really nice...  quiet and tight, and the 2
liter actually feels a little better than the previous one.