RE: Side lights to signals

It works perfectly. All you need to buy are some tap-in connectors from
Radio Shack (about $2). The job is super-easy once you get the headlights
and grille off. If you don't feel comfortable going that route, I think it's
possible to do the job without removing the front pieces. The wire assembly
(bundle of 5 or six wires wrapped in electrical tape) is clipped to the
bottom of each headlight assembly. Take it off the clip and you should
enough slack to work with. From the driver's side it's pretty easy, but you
may need to remove the small hose or even the whole airbox on the
passenger's side. Let me know if you run into any problems and I'll try to
help you.

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue