Re: Side lights to signals

I am now on the digest so I may be behind, but I would like to know who
has done this mod and their impressions on the conversion of the side
light to flasher....(ease of job?)
I think this would be great since I would rather not drill my fender
either!
Please feel free to contact me directly!
Thanks
Chris
vwjetta97@hotmail.com
('97 JETTA GT)