RE: STUDS

Haven't begun to look yet, waiting to hear from the list. Your findings
make me wonder about the choices available...Hmm I hope theres more out
there. I know there are plenty available for 14" rims.

I'll keep searching for more opinions. Thanks.

Chris
98 GLX Stock
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/4979/