WANTED: dual air horns

From: Matthew P. Marlin

Anyone know where I can get a pair of air horns for my GLX?  I got cut off
by a Suzuki (not so) Swift this morning, and it would have been nice to
give him a friendly toot (probably would have blown his 135/75-R12" ass off
the road).

Matt
716 726 0255

p.s.-     Thanx goes out to the Potter's for the euro-switch, if any GLX
owners have a question about running a rear fog light email me privately or
give me a call, I'd be happy to offer some "do and don't" advice.

p.p.s-    Wally, be careful not to overpolish your tip....you'll go blind
and won't be able to read these jack-assed BMW race stories.