Re[2]: Jetta IV's resemblance to... <gasp> Honda

At 9:30 PM -0500 11/18/98, coutinho.ka@pg.com wrote:
>Nope the Accord is a lot bigger and the front grill is way different.  I
>thought
>it looked like the '97 Tercel (in REAL LIFE, not 2D).  Then I drove my
>sister's
>Tercel over to the dealership and parked along side the new Jetta.  I would
>never admit this to anyone who's not a VW fan but it looks pretty much like a
>beefy Tercel.
>
>Kevin.

Take another look at these two pictures... you're telling me that the Jetta
only looks a "little beefier"? Sure, there are similarities (notably
portions of the front grille) but other than that, I think the similarities
end. And certainly the only comparison could be to the appearance of the
car...

http://www3.vw.com/art/gallery/jetta3.jpg

http://carpoint.msn.com/Merismus/NewOverview/v435558a.jpg

-Khan

Khan Klatt <kklatt@nw.verio.net>                                       Verio
Network Engineer                                    Bellingham Branch Office
Tel 800.591.2757 x 13                                    725 N. State Street
Fax 360.738.8315                                        Bellingham, WA 98225