Finally got my seats in

Well, the Momos are in!  It was a bitch, but I guess it was worth it.  I ended up using
the Corbeau brackets and drilling some holes.  If I had it to do all over again, I would
probably just get the Corbeau seats...   But I just got to have the Momos.  They could
use a little more padding, but the support is amazing.  Right now, I am using my regular
seatbelts, and the work fine.  The Corbeau brackets have a spot for the seatbelt to bolt
on, it even accepts the same bolt as the regular seat.

Anyone planing to get seats should just go with the Corbeau Forza II.  If I ever sell
the Momos, I will get a pair of them

Billy T.