Re: Does anyone know anything about paint?

Try finding a paint shop that has a scanner to match the paint.  Just take them your
gas tank lid, and let them scan it.  As far as the plastic not matching, I have seen
skirts that look absolutely perfect, so it is possible...  although nothing I have
had painted matches...  I know it is possible.

Billy T.

Also, the paint code is in the trunk, towards the front, under the carpet on the
passenger side on a white sticker that is stuck on a black circular panel(acsess to
the intank fuel pump)