RE: Chips

Yes I realize that. That's why I only put the sucker on during the winter
(besides, I already have it anyway, and bought it when I didn't know any
better, so why let it sit around?).

And is this some way for you to make an excuse to post something about your
love of airplanes? :)

Kevin Ng
97 GLX Windsor Blue