RE: turning rotors...

I had the same problem.....made the dealer replace them *front* (it took 2
tries and an extra 4,000 miles) but now both problems are gone!!

Tofer   tofer@foxinternet.net <mailto:tofer@foxinternet.net>
ICQ#7958410
Personal ICQ Web site / Pager http://wwp.mirabilis.com/7958410
'97 JETTA GT  Euro Switch, No DRL's, Rear Fog Light, Programmable Wiper
Delay, Sunroof Deflector, Tinted Windows.
FLY BOEING - Building the future of Flight
If I caught myself dressed like that, I'd kick my own ass! -(Happy
Gilmore)-