Re: Alarm Problems!

Has anyone ever had this problem????  I got a Bass tube added to my stereo
system at a professional shop this week, and when I picked it up, I went to
set the alarm and the "beep" sound is not working.  The lights will flash but
the alarm won't beep.  Which means the panic button also is not working, And
the interior dome light isn't coming on and fading out like it's supposed to.
I went back to the shopa and asked them, But they had on idea!   Does anyone
know if this is simply a matter of a disconected wire, or needed to reprogram
a key, or should I call the dealer and have them fix it????   PLEASE HELP!!!!
Matt