Re: Replacing rear lights

Quoting David N. Boyer:
>insurance then you're better off doing what I did.  I purchased a can of
>'Night Shades' spray tinted made especially for tinting taillights.  I
>picked it up at Parts America (Sears) for $9.95.  I tinted my taillights
>and my sidemarkers while I was at it in a day.  It just takes four or
>five light coats and some patience.  If your careful it looks stock!  If
>you screw-up, hello paint thinner.  Good luck.

Thanks for the info about Night Shades?  Does it really look like the
real-deal?  How does the paint stand up to weathering ... and ... does it
come with any guarantee?

thanks much!
- -matt

- -----
Matt Garland -- Williams College, Class of 1998
http://wso.williams.edu/~mgarland/sounds
  ^--- TV & Movie Theme Songs & More