Re: Replacing rear lights

Quoting Naresh H. Singh:
>Pull back the carpeting and unscrew the 3 nuts, unplug the wiring and the
>whole unit should just flop out! as for the lights on the trunk, I don't
>know, but if you want I'll check the Bentley later, I doubt it's too
>difficult though! More than likely something along similar lines, i.e.
pull
>back carpeting and unscrew.

Thanks for the info; since this will be the first major 'reconstruction'
work I've done on my car, I'm trying to get all the info I can muster.
It's appreciated.
- -matt

- -----
Matt Garland -- Williams College, Class of 1998
http://wso.williams.edu/~mgarland/sounds
  ^--- TV & Movie Theme Songs & More