[Other] VR6 Weblink

Hey all,

Please forgive me in advance for doing this, but i think I have to because of
the number of requests I have been receiving........My webpage has finally
been ressurrected and has a new web address so the links have to be updated.
Here is the new address....
                 http://members.aol.com/qwikvr6/index.html
                   ........or if u can receive links, here it is.....
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/QWIKVR6/index.html">FlyinVR6's VW Page</A>
I hope everyone on this list enjoys the site because it focuses primarily on
the Jetta GLX and Vento. Once again, thanx for your patience in letting get
this info out there because i have been busy trying to respond to alot of
people regarding this.
Take care,
- -FlyinVR6
(QwikVR6 is new screenname)
'96 Jetta GLX VR6     white w/ taupe leather int.
\X/ Real Drivers Wanted \X/