RE: What keeps running?

It's not too hard for me to take it easy during break-in because,
without pushing it AT ALL, it seems like I'm flying compared to my
Accord.

I almost picked a white one, but decided on black right at the end.

Did yours come with a Bose system or the VW Premium system? I looked at
three VW dealers and all the current GLX's seem to be coming in with the
VW Premium -- couldn't find a single one with Bose. My window sticker
even said "Bose system replaced by VW Premium, etc, etc..."  Oh, well,
it's not too bad for now. And I did save a good 3-year-old Blaupunkt
system out of my Accord. I just don't feel like tearing my new car apart
yet to install it.

B. Wanamaker