Re: 98 GLX Windows

In a message dated 5/27/98 9:35:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
fmosley@voyetra.com writes:

>  >Karp, Steve Wrote:
>  >Hello all,
>  >I have a 98 GLX with 2,200 miles on it.  Do the rear power windows have
>  >the one-touch-up feature?  I know that the fronts have one-touch up and
>  >down, and my rears have one touch down -- I guess I never really noticed
>  >and I just want to make sure nothing is screwed up (everything else
>  >works fine).
>
>  >Thanks in advance,
>
>  >Steve
>
>  The rear windows only have the one-touch-up feature when controlling the
> windows from the rear seat.  When controlling the rear windows from the
front
> seat they only have the one-touch-down.

I have a '98 and just tested the front and rears.  The fronts have one touch
up and down.  The rears have only one touch down.  I tested it from both the
doors (all four) and the dash controls for the rears.  There is no difference
in using the dash controls over the door controls.  This might be specific to
the '98.  I also have pinch protection on the fronts which have the one-touch
up.  Maybe it is '97's and earlier that have one touch up in the rear.

Chuckem